Sunday, December 30, 2007

Intro and Purpose

I live by myself. So this means that I make plenty of meals for one during the week. I thought I'd share a few quick and easy recipes with you, and some tips and tricks to reuse the leftovers. A little about me? I tend to bring my lunch to work. I also freeze the time consuming entrees for later, and use them to bring to lunch.

In terms of my eating habits: I like most cuisines, and won't stick to a particular style. Think California cuisine. Some weeks (or periods) I skew towards Medditereanean flavors, but also incorporate other themes. Most recipes will take around 30 minutes, and may utilize canned or prepared items for efficiency. I am also trying to add more beans, veggies and whole grains, so you may see these turn up. Measurements are optional, most recvipes aren't vary exact, since that is my cooking style so edit as you see fit to suit your preferences, likes or lifestlye choices. I hope you enjoy these recipes!

No comments: